Suburb Profile Baldivis
Baldivis is a semi-rural residential neighbourhood located 46 kilometres south of Perth and 11 kilometres southeast of Rockingham, the regional centre. It is part of the local government area of the City of Rockingham.
A first-home buyer's dream!
Baldivis is served by Transperth 564 bus route, which departs from Warnbro Train Station. During business hours, this route serves the Baldivis Town Centre, passing through Settlers Hills via Arpenteur Drive, Evermore Heights, The Ridge, and terminating in The Dales (Smirk Road). The Rivergums and Heritage Park are served by Route 567. It also connects the Baldivis hamlet to the Baldivis Town Centre with a frequent service.
Both routes run seven days a week, every 30 minutes during off-peak hours and every 10 minutes during peak hours. Baldivis Central, as well as the newly developed Town Side estate and Retirement village, are served by Route 568. The newly created Baldivis Quarter is served by Route 565.
Baldivis is served by the Kwinana Freeway, which connects Perth and Bunbury. Baldivis is connected to the western suburbs of Rockingham and Warnbro by Safety Bay Road. Bicycle access to Perth is provided by the Kwinana Freeway’s main shared route.
Baldivis has eleven schools, with more set to launch in the near future:
- Baldivis Primary School is a government school that began as a “bush school” in 1924 and relocated to its current location near Fifty Road in 1978. A plaque on a big granite boulder on Doghill Road, about 2 km from the intersection of St Albans Road, marks the location of the old Baldivis School.
- Tranby College, a private school for K-12 pupils run by the Uniting Church, first opened its doors in 1997.
- Settlers Primary School is a government school that opened in 2005 and is located just across the street from Tranby College.
- On Mandurah Road, John Calvin Primary School is located.
- Makybe Rise Primary School, located on Makybe Drive in the Tuart Ridge community, first opened its doors in 2012.
- Baldivis Secondary College, a public secondary school on Stillwater Drive that educates students in grades 7 through 12, first opened its doors in 2013.
- Mother Teresa Catholic College, located at the intersection of Sixty-Eight Road and Eighty Road, first opened its doors in 2014. The secondary school campus opened in 2018.
- Tuart Rise Primary School, located on Smirk Road in the Avalon community, first opened its doors in 2015.
- Rivergums Primary School, located near Baldivis Secondary College in the Rivergums housing area, opened in 2016.
The primary shopping facilities in Baldivis are found in the Baldivis Town Centre, which is located on Settlers Avenue and includes the Stockland-owned Baldivis Shopping Centre. Extensions constructed in 2015 added a Food Court/Restaurant area, more parking spaces, a Kmart, and a Woolworths to the existing centre.
The Baldivis Shopping Centre is conveniently located on Settler’s Avenue and offers a diverse range of shopping options. Baldivis inhabitants don’t have to drive far to find a wide choice of services and amenities, including banks, supermarkets, gyms, hairdressers, pharmacies, and food outlets. All accessibility needs are met at the centre.
Wow, Baldivis is a great place to live
Finance options for Baldivis
Check out our website WOW Homes – there are so many designs to choose from! From 3 to 5 bedroom, open plan living areas, double lock up garages, gourmet kitchens…there are options galore! Big homes, little homes, narrow lots: we have a design for you! We can help you onto the path of home ownership, and with our experienced in-house finance team available, they will approach the major banks and lenders through the back door to secure you the best deal, best rates possible and will make certain you receive an experience second to none. If you’re renting, you should consider owning! Get onto the property ladder sooner. Owning your own home: the great Australian dream is what we make possible.
We’ll create a house and land package personalised to you!
PLUS! For first home buyers you can also access our $30k Triple the Grant Promotion*. That’s $30,000 towards your home! Contact us to find out if you qualify!
If you’re looking at building, try us! Check out how we rate at Product Review. We love building, we love helping provide home ownership, stability security and equity.
Contact our team today and who knows, Baldivis might become your new home!
Let’s locate your perfect block in Baldivis!