As a first home buyer you could be entitled to the $10,000 First Home Owners Grant. Make sure you don’t miss out. We’ve helped thousands of people claim their $10,000 grant!
The first home owners grant (FHOG) is a one-off payment from the government to incentivise first home buyers to buy or build residential property.
The first home owners grant is $10,000 from the government, however at WOW Homes we are known to Triple the Grant*. This means we boost the grant with an extra $20,000, that’s a whopping $30,000 – this is massive especially for first home buyers.
This is not a misprint! WOW Homes is the home of Triple The Grant™. Right now you’ll get $30,000 towards your new home!
- $10,000 First Home Owner Grant
- $20,000 towards your home
- *Terms and conditions apply.
Are you eligible?
The criteria of the FHOG is set by the State government.
- You have never previously owned a residential property in Australia or have received a FHOG from any other state or territory in Australia.
- You need to be 18 years or older and either an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
- You must occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continual period of six months or more, which must occur within 12 months of receiving your FHOG.
- First homebuyers purchasing an established property rather than building may be eligible for a portion of the FHOG.
- If you are building a house with someone else and they are also a first home buyer, you are only entitled one payment between you both from the government.
Find out if you qualify!
Still got questions? We’ll let you know if you qualify. It only takes a couple of minutes so get in touch with us today!