Suburb Profile Brabham
A vital part of the City of Swan’s designated Urban Growth Corridor, Brabham is one of the fastest growing, most exciting suburbs to invest in, and estimates the population will increase by nearly 115% over the next 15 years. With some of the fastest growing suburbs in WA in the surrounding area, two regional centres, major commercial and industrial areas, historically significant town sites and a thriving tourism industry, the land for sale in Brabham is an investors dream.
With a number of developments already in the area, Brabham’s popularity is set to continue. Future plans for infrastructure are creating demand for residential, retail, and commercial space where residents know they’re onto something special.
Surrounded by nature, Brabham is the perfect base for a lifestyle full of outdoor adventure in Perth. Whether you like to run, cycle, hike or enjoy a leisurely stroll, this location is sure to inspire you to look forward to your next adventure.
Brabham Town Centre is home to a Coles supermarket, 12 specialty retailers, a medical centre and childcare facilities after recently opening in June 2021. With a focus on sustainability, the shopping centre features solar panels, electric vehicle charging stations, smart lighting and energy-efficient refrigerator doors. Coles Brabham has a ‘columnless’ trading floor design to provide an open space for shoppers. At the forefront of online shopping technology, the centre debuts WA’s first Coles click-and-collect drive-through.
Located approximately 20km from Perth, Brabham is a key growth region in the north-east metropolitan corridor. Surrounded by established hubs like Ellenbrook and Midland, everything you need is already here. The essentials like shops, schools, transport, and medical services are easy to find within thriving towns and accessible centres just minutes away. Lord Street connects you to Reid Highway, with Tonkin Highway also an easy commute. Brand new multi-billion-dollar transport links, including the new NorthLink road and state-of-the-art METRONET station, are coming soon too.
Brabham residents can look forward to feeling even more connected with the upcoming Whiteman Park Station on the Morley-Ellenbrook rail line project on their doorstep.
The Morley-Ellenbrook line is the largest rail project for METRONET, with 21km of new railway planned.
The new line will branch off from the Midland Line at Bayswater Station, run down the middle of Tonkin Highway, then through land north of Marshall Road, before travelling along the western side of Lord Street and finishing in Ellenbrook Town Centre.
Trains are expected to be operational by late 2024.
Amusement and Sporting Facilities
- Ariella Adventure Park is now open and features an abundance of retained Marri & Melaleuca trees, a dragonfly play structure, walking trails, grassy kick-a-bout areas, community BBQs and shade structures.
- Brabham Neighbourhood Park is used for local community sports and for the nearby school, so enjoy the spacious oval with play space and practise cricket wickets.
- Conservation Wetland Park is great to discover nature and opportunities for imaginative play with slides, stepping logs, balance beams, and a cubby house.
- The Jungle Park playground nature-based play equipment has been created especially for children ages five and up who enjoy climbing, jumping, and having fun outside. Kids can climb to the top platform to reach the bird’s nest with 360-degree views of the park, then slide down the 7-metre long tunnel slide.
- Caversham Wildlife Park is home to more than 2000 animals of 200 different species, including birds and reptiles. This impressive collection makes this the largest privately owned collection of native wildlife in WA. The park prides themselves on their unique interactive experiences.
- Whiteman Park is a significant conservation reserve that boasts a huge number of native flora and fauna species that call this space home. Nearly half of the Park’s land is retained for the conservation of wildlife. You can also find BBQs, playgrounds, a dog park, walking trails and sports facilities too.
- Brabham and its surrounds contain a diverse range of public and private schools.
- Brabham Primary School.
- Ellenbrook Secondary College: Is a co-educational school serving Year 7 to Year 12.
Additional schools in the neighbourhood
- Ellenbrook Christian College – Offers education to students from kindergarten to Year 12.
- Holy Cross College – Catholic high school for students from pre-kindergarten to Year 12.
- Swan Valley Anglican Community School – serves students from kindergarten to Year 12.
- Guildford Grammar School – Offers education to students from kindergarten to Year 12.
Financing for Brabham
Check out our website WOW Homes – there are so many designs to choose from! From 3 to 5 bedroom, open plan living areas, double lock up garages, gourmet kitchens…there are options galore! Big homes, little homes, narrow lots: we have a design for you! We can help you onto the path of home ownership, and with our experienced in-house finance team available, they will approach the major banks and lenders through the back door to secure you the best deal, best rates possible and will make certain you receive an experience second to none. If you’re renting, you should consider owning! Get onto the property ladder sooner. Owning your own home: the great Australian dream is what we make possible.
We’ll create a house and land package personalised to you!
PLUS! For first home buyers you can also access our $30k Triple the Grant Promotion*. That’s $30,000 towards your home! Contact us to find out if you qualify!
If you’re looking at building, try us! Check out how we rate at Product Review. We love building, we love helping provide home ownership, stability security and equity.
Contact our team today and who knows, Brabham might become your new home!
Let’s locate your perfect block in Brabham!