The Summer is designed capture the essence of summertime, all year round.
This efficient design offers generous living spaces without compromise. Who says great things don’t come in small packages!
Live the WOW life in The Summer
The Summer home design is inspired by the warmth and comfort of the summer sun. This cosy yet functional home features three comfortable bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage, providing ample space for a small family or group of friends.
Bedrooms one and two are at the front of the home, with the master bedroom tucked away for privacy. Each bedroom has built in robes, so family members or friends have storage for all their bits and bobs.
The open plan living room is cosy and inviting. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and the dining area is located nearby, perfect for hosting intimate dinners or family gatherings.
This home design also features a peaceful courtyard, which is perfect for enjoying a morning coffee or evening glass of wine!
The Summer floor plan may be small in size, but it’s big on warmth, comfort, and style. With its open plan living area, fully equipped kitchen, peaceful courtyard, and comfortable bedrooms, this home is the perfect retreat for those who want to enjoy the best of summer living.
Choose your design.
Choose your inclusions.
- Large master bedroom with fully appointed ensuite, complete with double sized shower and walk-in robe
- Double garage with automatic remote controlled door
- Gourmet kitchen with European inspired InAlto appliances
- Choice of stunning modern front façade with amazing street appeal
Choose your style.
New York Inspired.
- Genuine Colorbond Roof, Gutters, Fascia and Downpipes
- Texture Coat Render
- Feature Piers to some elevations
- Automatic Garage Door
- Single course feature brick to some elevations
- Dowell Window and Door Frames
- Midland Brick Pavers and Bricks
- Feature Splashbacks
- European Inspired InAlto Appliances
- Soft Close Cabinetry
- Hafele Designer Cabinet Handles
- 450mm x 450mm floor tiles where applicable
- Painted ceilings and cornices
- Alder Designer Tapware
- Quality wet area floor tiling
- Mitred Tile Joints
- Quality carpet including underlay to bedrooms
to other builders
Our 3 step process makes the home ownership process as easy as possible for first homebuyers. From financing your dream to choosing your lifestyle design, everything we do is to make building your first home an enjoyable experience.
We’ll walk you through each step in coordinating your finance, land and home design.
We’ll match your lifestyle with the right design – making sure you can live the dream!
You’ll have a range of options to choose from thanks to the longstanding relationships we have with land developers!
Made My Dreams Come True
Perfect Practical Completion Inspection