Bright and Beachy
You’ll be surprised as how spacious The Coral feels inside, with a gorgeous open plan living area and heaps of storage.
The Coral is both stylish and functional, making it the ideal home for those who appreciate the best of both worlds. Unwind and enjoy a tropical oasis feel every day.
Live the WOW life in The Coral
The Coral home design is all about capturing beachy vibes. The master bedroom is at the front of the home, with a generous walk-in robe and a private ensuite, perfect for relaxing after a day in the sun.
Across the hallway, you’ll come across bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built in robes. Storage is key! These bedrooms share a bathroom between them, making them perfect for kids or guests.
At the rear of the home, you’ll find the heart of the house – the kitchen, dining, and family area. With its open plan design, this area is perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing with your family after a day at the beach. The kitchen is the perfect place to whip up a delicious meal, while the dining area offers plenty of space to enjoy it.
This home design is a rear loader, meaning the the two car garage located at the rear of the home, perfect for storing your surfboards, beach chairs, and other beach essentials.
The Coral is the perfect home for those who love the sun, sand, and sea!
Choose your design.
Choose your inclusions.
- Large master bedroom with fully appointed ensuite, complete with double sized shower and walk-in robe
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Choice of stunning modern front façade with amazing street appeal
- Detached rear double garage with automatic remote controlled door
Choose your style.
New York Inspired.
- Genuine Colorbond Roof, Gutters, Fascia and Downpipes
- Texture Coat Render
- Feature Piers to some elevations
- Automatic Garage Door
- Single course feature brick to some elevations
- Dowell Window and Door Frames
- Midland Brick Pavers and Bricks
- Feature Splashbacks
- European Inspired InAlto Appliances
- Soft Close Cabinetry
- Hafele Designer Cabinet Handles
- 450mm x 450mm floor tiles where applicable
- Painted ceilings and cornices
- Alder Designer Tapware
- Quality wet area floor tiling
- Mitred Tile Joints
- Quality carpet including underlay to bedrooms
to other builders
Our 3 step process makes the home ownership process as easy as possible for first homebuyers. From financing your dream to choosing your lifestyle design, everything we do is to make building your first home an enjoyable experience.
We’ll walk you through each step in coordinating your finance, land and home design.
We’ll match your lifestyle with the right design – making sure you can live the dream!
You’ll have a range of options to choose from thanks to the longstanding relationships we have with land developers!
Made My Dreams Come True
Perfect Practical Completion Inspection