Do I Qualify
How Much Can I Borrow
Do I Qualify?
We offer triple the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) for people who enter into a new building and fit the criteria of the FHOG set by the government.
To be eligible for the FHOG you have to satisfy the following:
- You have never owned a residential property in Australia.
- You have never received a FHOG from any other state or territory in Australia.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You can occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continual period of six months or more, which must occur within 12 months of receiving the FHOG.
- Click here for more.
If you’re about to be a first homebuyer but are looking to buy instead of build, you are still eligible for part of the grant from the government (given you fit the criteria above).