The First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) is a financial incentive offered to first homeowners by the West Australian Government. The FHOG is available to all Western Australians, as long as they have never owned a home before. First home owners are eligible for up to $10,000 as part of the State Government’s First Home Owner Grant.
This means eligible first home buyers who enter into a contract to purchase or construct a new home will receive a boost. The first home buyer grant is a great way to get one step closer to your first home.
There are a number of criteria that make you eligible for the First Home Owner Grant:
- Be aged 18 years or older
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Never have received a FHOG under this scheme before
- Never have owned a residential property anywhere in Australia
- You must occupy the home as your primary place of residence for a continuous period of 6 months within 1 year of completion of the FHOG transaction.
Your WOW House & Land Specialist representative can tell you if you qualify.
Don’t forget to look at our promotions on offer too because you might be eligible for our Triple the Grant™ offer! WOW!