Right now, the WA Government is offering a one-off payment to assist first homeowners with $10,000 via the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG). It’s available to all Western Australians and gives eligible first home buyers a welcome boost.
How great is that!
As a first home buyer you could be entitled to the $10,000 First Home Owners Grant. Make sure you don’t miss out. We’ve helped thousands of people claim their $10,000 grant.
The first home owners grant (FHOG) is a one-off payment from the government to incentivise first home buyers to buy or build residential property.
The first home owners grant is $10,000 from the government, however at WOW Homes we are known to Triple the Grant*. This means we boost the grant with an extra $20,000, that’s a whopping $30,000 – this is massive especially for first home buyers.
This is not a misprint! WOW Homes is the home of Triple The Grant™. Whatever the FHOG is, we’ll triple it. Right now you’ll get $30,000 towards your new home!
- $10,000 First Home Owner Grant
- $15,000 reduction in your house price
- $5,000 to spend at your colour selection Prestart meeting
Are you eligible?
The criteria of the FHOG is set by the State government.
- You have never previously owned a residential property in Australia or have received a FHOG from any other state or territory in Australia.
- You need to be 18 years or older and either an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
- You must occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continual period of six months or more, which must occur within 12 months of receiving your FHOG.
- First homebuyers purchasing an established property rather than building may be eligible for a portion of the FHOG.
Find out if you qualify!
Still got questions? We’ll let you know if you qualify. It only takes a couple of minutes so get in touch with us today!