Do I Qualify?
We offer triple the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) – a massive $45,000 for people who enter into a new building contract between January 1st 2017 and December 31st 2017 and fit the criteria of the FHOG set by the government.
To be eligible for the FHOG you have to satisfy the following:
- You have never owned a residential property in Australia.
- You have never received a FHOG from any other state or territory in Australia.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You can occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continual period of six months or more, which must occur within 12 months of receiving the FHOG.
- Click here for more.
If you’re about to be a first homebuyer but are looking to buy instead of build, you are still eligible for part of the grant from the government (given you fit the criteria above).