First Home Buyers
It only takes three simple steps to build your first home with us.
With just a $3000 deposit, you can start building your first WOW home. Our finance specialists will help you find the best value home loan and if eligible, government assistance.
Where do you want to live? We have house and land packages in a range of Perth locations, from Two Rocks to South Yunderup. We can also customise a house and land package to other areas in Perth.
Choose the WOW Home design you want to build and we’ll make it happen!
We offer triple the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) - a massive $45,000 for people who enter into a new building contract between January 1st 2017 and June 30th 2017 and fit the criteria of the FHOG set by the government.
To be eligible for the FHOG you have to satisfy the following:
- You have never owned a residential property in Australia.
- You have never received a FHOG from any other state or territory in Australia.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You can occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continual period of six months or more, which must occur within 12 months of receiving your FHOG.
- Click here for more information.
If you’re about to be a first homebuyer but are looking to buy instead of build, you are still eligible for part of the grant from the government (given you fit the criteria above).